Saturday, November 28, 2009
Fire alarm systems have been specially designed to alert people about fire at the earliest. From single to multi zone i.e. in a building (single) or in different floors of the building (multi-zone). These can also be installed in drawing rooms, bed rooms etc.There are basically three types of fire alarm systems, the functional advantage being that the source of fire is immediately detected and isolated which enables immediate corrective action.
STANDARD FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
These are designed to meet the fire requirements in the buildings, with LCD Display in conventional panel as a latest Technology.
ANALOGUE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
These are also microprocessor based systems which work on the principle of extended loops and are suitable for large premises. The system gives LED indications in the control panel thereby isolating the source of fire.
ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
These systems give LCD displays which show the exact location of all the detectors room-wise (for example computer room, drawing room etc.) from where fire has started.
lonisation smoke detectors: These help in the fast detection of both visible and invisible smoke particles in the range of 0.01 mm to 1 mm.
Optical smoke detectors: It provides early warning of a fire condition and is particularly effective in case of slow burning fires such as bedding, foam and plastics. This micro-processor system is suitable for small & medium size premises as it enables to isolate the source of fire, immediately.
Heat detectors may be "fixed temperature type (which respond to temperature) or the "rate of rise" type (which respond to sudden increase of heat).
SMOKE AND HEAT BEAM WITH LOW LEVEL INDICATOR
These instruments are used to find the level of fire or smoke in a particular area. They can cover greater area and are suitable for high ceilings such as conference, cinema halls etc.
MANUAL CALL POINT & RESPONSE INDICATORS
Manual call point are earlier forms of fire alarm systems with the message " In case of fire break glass".Response indicators identify the source of fire in a room/false ceiling through LED display, enabling corrective action.
SOUNDERS OR FLASHERS
These are extremely useful in the night where there is no natural light. Sounders emit piercing alarm like sound from the place of fire and flashers get working to indicate the source of fire.
* Ideal for hospitals, high-rise building, offices, godowns, home and factories.
* Easy to install
* Extremely effective
* Advanced electronic technology
* Constant alarm current
Friday, November 27, 2009
10 Important Rules to Remember................
1. Most fires start small. Except for explosions, fires can usually by brought under control if they are attacked correctly with the right type and size of extinguisher within the first two minutes!
2. A fire extinguisher should be "listed and labeled" by an independent testing laboratory. The higher the rating number on an A or B extinguisher, the more fire it can put out. Be careful, high-rated units are often heavier models. Make sure you can hold and operate the model you are buying.
3. A portable fire extinguisher can save lives and property by putting out a small fire or containing it until the fire department arrives. Before attempting to fight a small fire be sure everyone is out of the building. It is important to have someone call the fire department. If the fire starts to spread or threatens your escape path, get out immediately!
4. The operator must know how to use the extinguisher, quickly without taking time to read directions during an emergency. Remember that the extinguishers need care and must be recharged after every use.
5. PULL... Pull the pin. Some extinguishers require releasing a lock latch, pressing a puncture lever or other motion.
6. AIM... Aim low, pointing the extinguisher nozzle (or it's horn or hose) at the base of the fire.
7. SQUEEZE... Squeeze the handle. This releases the extinguishing agent.
8. SWEEP... Sweep from side to side at the base of the fire until it appears to be out. Watch the fire area in case fire breaks out again, and repeat use of extinguisher if necessary.
9. Most portable extinguishers work according to these directions. But some do not. Read and follow the directions on your extinguisher. If you have the slightest doubt about whether or not to fight a fire - DON'T! Get out and close the door behind you.
10. Ask your fire department about training and practice in the use of portable fire extinguishers. Many departments offer training sessions to the public
Monday, November 9, 2009
In 2007, the Home Office Scientific Development Branch rewarded Wireless CCTV with an Award for Equipment & Technology Innovation .
Wireless CCTV’s new 3G body-worn solutions have been developed in order to satisfy
the growing demand for body-worn surveillance equipment whether that equipment is
covert or overt.
The 3G body-worn solutions strongly improve security for agents in the field and allow supervisors to coordinate tactical operations involving multiple agents, while reducing the need for paperwork. Wireless CCTV has developed a range of overt solutions such as the Camera Vest and Belt options.
The WCCTV 3G Covert Backpack is ideal for agents who need evidential quality recording of suspects on the move. The backpack houses all of Wireless CCTV’s bodyworn technology in a covert package. The central unit of the body-worn equipment uses a robust Compact Flash card for digital, evidential quality recording of agents’ video and audio footage. Using 3G mobile phone technology, images and sound can be remotely monitored by a supervisor, who can evaluate the situation in real-time and despatch assistance or advise the agent on possible courses of action.
Wireless CCTV has also integrated an optional GPS receiver which tracks and maps the exact location of agents in the field. The precise position of multiple agents, combined with their respective live video and audio feeds, allows supervisors to assess a situation in real-time and make decisions accordingly.
A Panic Alarm button allows agents to notify the supervisor that they need immediate assistance.At the end of an operation, data can easily be backed up for evidential purposes, reducing the need for paperwork.
Each Wireless CCTV system is a completely portable, mobile unit that delivers live images directly to a PDA, PC, laptop or dedicated monitoring station via 3G mobile phone technology, broadband and wireless LAN networks, free from most geographical restrictions.
Wireless CCTV manufactures overt and covert systems which can be located anywhere, can be worn or even fitted into a vehicle, making this equipment ideally suited to combating crime in virtually any location.
For more details on some of the remote surveillance and rapid deployment monitoring solutions that Wireless CCTV provides to address specific problems, and to offer security at a wide variety of sites, please click on the relevant information link below.
CCTV monitoring of:
Anti social behaviour
We also provide Wireless CCTV Case Studies , supply product data sheets with descriptions of individual systems - including visuals and technical specifications - and headline the latest news .
Our news reports cover successful Wireless CCTV applications that are meeting the challenges of vandalism , fly-tipping and anti-social behavior as faced by different Local Authorities and Housing Associations at locations across the UK.
For an incredibly flexible, ready to go, and completely secure solution, that can be up and running almost anywhere in less than one hour when necessary, we are confident you will find no better examples of success, and no better choice to make. In our experience, the only technology to meet every expectation, every time, is Wireless CCTV.
HEAVY DUTY WIRELESS DOME
WCCTV’s 3G Heavy Duty Dome Camera System has been designed for use in the harshest of environments. It provides the user with complete flexibility and portability. The Dome system has an integrated camera and transmission unit offered as a 'one box' solution.The system is ideal for rapid installation and temporary surveillance applications; it can be deployed in any location however harsh or remote. The Metal Mickey camera which is integrated into the unit is extremely robust and can operate in the most arduous of conditions. It is shotgun resistant, has an 18x or 36x optical zoom function and has a flat optic viewing window with wiper, to give distortion free images.
The variety of cutting edge transmission methods provided by WCCTV makes the product portfolio extremely flexible and cost effective. WCCTV utilise their expertise in telecoms and CCTV to provide state of the art products and systems which are capable of operating over multiple remote transmission media.
Every WCCTV product contains 3G HSUPA mobile phone technology, plus an additional transmission medium to maximise flexibility and portability. This unique approach provides the ability to transmit fluid, high-resolution images wirelessly without geographical restrictions, making WCCTV ideal for covert operations and short term covert monitoring.
Each WCCTV system also has an IP address allowing it to utilise broadband technology, which offers high-speed, fixed-cost transmission networks for live 24/7 monitoring. Broadband technology is ideal for remote covert surveillance where there is access to a telephone line with broadband connection.
The 3G Heavy Duty Wireless Dome system has Wi-Fi technology built in as standard, which enables high speed downloads up to 100m away using a Wi-Fi enabled laptop. As an optional extra it is possible to request long range Wi-Fi, which enables live monitoring up to 2km (line-of-sight) away from a broadband access point. Users are able to dial in remotely and access live images or stored digital footage from the integral hard drive. The camera itself can be controlled remotely with full pan, tilt and zoom functionality and a 360° field of vision.
Via 3G HSDPA
Up to 12 frames per second
Via 3G UMTS
Up to 6 frames per second
Up to 3 frames per second
Wireless CCTV's Single View Software is free, unlicensed and allows multiple users.
> Up to 6 concurrent connections
> Event recording
> Password protected
> Full archive & playback facility
WCCTV's Multicast Software allows the end user to monitor up to 9 sites simultaneously, while WCCTV’s Server Software allows control room integration.
Using the WCCTV monitoring software from any laptop or PC, a supervisor can view an
agent’s live or previously recorded images. Combining this information with mapping
software, which shows the agent’s position at all times, a truly global overview of the operational status of agents in the field can be obtained.
Wireless CCTV’s 3G body-worn solutions are ideal for offering evidential quality video recording to agents in the field. The recorded, or live, video and audio can be
monitored from a laptop or PC by a supervisor. GPS tracking allows supervisors to monitor the location of agents while the 2-way audio allows to assist agents with real time advice. The Panic Alarm Button can be used by agents to notify the control
room that they need immediate assistance.
Some other possible applications may include:
> Fighting anti-social behaviour
> Close quarter surveillance
> Operations involving multiple agents
> Optimising the geographical deployment of agents by monitoring their location
> Reducing reporting paper work
> Assisting agents in the field with advice in real time
Features & benefits
> Truly portable surveillance solution
> Digital evidential quality recording
> 3G (with automatic GPRS fallback) guarantees virtually unrestricted geographical coverage
> Instant re-deployability
> Track and map agents' locations at all times
> Panic Alarm Button notifies control room instantly
Anythings more mail me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced IP Camera Surveillance software allowing the user to view up to 64 cameras on a single screen with multi split screen views of 1, 4, 9, 13, 16, 36 and 64 cameras. Floating panels allow simultaneous monitoring of system health, e-map, alarms, playback & live video all at once. Virtual Matrix allows connection of up to 8+ monitors per PC for flexible & pro-active video monitoring. NEW digital zoom feature.
IP Camera Software Features
- System Operation
- 4ch, 8ch, 16ch, 32, 64 channel version supporting Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server08, 32/64+ bit
- 4ch, 8ch, 16ch LITE version, software bundle for ip cameras, PC's, media/telco services
- Software records IP cameras from multiple camera manufacturers
- Supports USB webcams, Analogue capture cards & IPTV streams
- MegaPixel IP Camera support up to 1920x1080 HD, frame rate up to 60 fps per camera
- Dual Video & Audio stream capture per camera (where supported)
- Connect to multi-sites or servers for scaleable system of many cameras & sites
- Windows Media, MPEG4, MJPEG, H.264, .ASF compliant
- Customize recording bandwidth & outgoing bandwidth for each camera
- RS-232 & Digital I/O support, external audio support
- PTZ presets, tour support, Sequence & Pelco D PTZ keyboards via RS232
- Multi Level password access, authentication
- English, French, German & Finnish Languages
- Live Monitoring
- Simple user interface with numbered camera buttons or detailed tree view
- 4/8/16/32/64ch split screen views, view cameras at once all or split into groups
- Split cameras into groups, customise each group view, sequence groups
- Multi monitor Virtual Matrix supports up to 6 monitors per client / server / PC
- Auto or manual video tagging system for easy video retrieval, event bookmarking
- EMAP Function simply add cameras + alarm event buttons for live event action
- Spot monitor + 3 x Spot monitor for emap, alarm events
- Video pop-up on alarm with custom sound & colour presentation
- Pelco D- P PTZ control protocol support with onscreen joystick display
- PTZ presets, tour support for multiple cameras / manufacturers
- Motion Detection as standard with video analytics on advanced versions
- Embed / Broadcast video from cameras to webpages
- System Log, E-Map, Spot Screen, Digital Zoom,
- Recording, Playback & Backup
- Continuous, Motion detection or scheduled recording
- Record from local & remote cameras and NVR's
- Database recording file system for near instant video playback
- Video saved as ASF file for easy playback with standard media player
- Customise video & audio recording compression & bandwidth settings
- Dual playback screen inc play, pause, step frame, add bookmark tag on screen1
- Multiscreen view with scrollable timeline & calendar search on screen 2
- Easy image snapshot + video export to local or removable device in native format
- Backup single or multiple video channels by date & time to HD/CD/DVD
- Remote Access
- Remote Access via software or IE web browser for unlimited users
- Real time video stream to Windows Media Player, broadcastable to 1000's of viewers
- Remote access to video via another PC with EyeSoft over Internet
- Client license for remote viewing only, available in 10 pack
- Remote access to alarm events, video analytics data, POS transactions
- E-Mail alarm notification with picture attachment
- Customise video broadcast settings for each camera for remote access
- Custom Video Settings
- Video filters for deinterlace, region masking
- Add OSD time, date & camera name stamp
- Custom text overlay tag filter via SDK
- Customise video or audio recording bandwidth, compression complexity, smoothness
- Video Management
- Manage multiple sites, cameras, alarms from globally distributed systems
- Build control room and multi monitor surveillance solutions
- Remote NetConnect service for remote alarm & event management
- Stack multiple servers to build large scale systems with multiple operators
- Video Analytics
- Local & remote alarm / event alerts
- Local & remote POS & data injection overlay
- Smoke & Fire Detection
- Analytics Offload Engine, offload processing from CPU to Nvidia Cuda GPU
- Object counting statistics graph with 4 counter comparison, historical data
- motion detection | object detection | missing object | object counting | direction of travel | illegal parking | virtual fence | illegally stopped | congregating crowds | POS till transaction recording.
ES4 (P) - 4ch software license
ES8 (P) - 8ch software license
ES16 (P) - 16ch software license
ES32 (P) - 32ch software license
ES64 (P) - 64ch software license
ESCL16 (A)- 10 Pack 16ch Client License (A = add analytics presentation / alarm)
ESCL64 - 10 Pack 64ch Client License
ESVA - Video Analytics Module
ESSM – Smoke & Fire Module
ESVP – EyeSoft Video Player (free download)
ESCP – H.264/JPEG Compatibility Pack (free download)
NOTE: (P) Add P to include POS transaction recording. Add (C) for physical product supplied on a Compact Disk. For client license, add, (A) for analytics presenter.
Recommended Hardware (minimum)
4ch / Internet Viewer
Pentium 4, 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 64MB Video
8ch / Internet Viewer
Pentium Dual Core, 1.8GHz, 2GB RAM, 128MB Video
16ch / Client machine
Core2 Duo 2.6GHz, 3GB RAM, 256MB Video
32ch / Client Machine
Quad Core or Xeon / Dual Processor, 3.0GHz, 4GB RAM, 512MB Video
Quad Xeon / Quad Processor, 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 1GB Video, (64bit recommended)
Recommended Software Requirements (minimum)
NVR / Client PC
XP (SP2+) / Vista / 7 / Server 2008
32bit and 64bit compatible
.Net 3.0 higher
XP (SP2+) / Vista / 7 / Server 2000/2003/2008
IE Explorer 6+ / java 5.0+
Windows Media Player 11 (optional)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Uses of CCTV includes-
- To provide a deterrent to crime and vandalism.
- To enable 24 hour monitoring of all the designated areas.
- To enable clear identification of miscreants within the range of the CCTV cameras.
- To provide continuous recording of all CCTV cameras in the system.
- To enable rapid movement of any CCTv camera to pre-set positions of pan, tilt and zoom.
- To provide independent viewing of any CCTV camera at the controlling station.
- To enable live, real time recording of selected CCTV cameras.
CCTV system should be used at offices, factories, restaurants, shops, workshops, schools, colleges, hospitals, airports, banks, malls, industrial and comercial spaces.
Which type of CCTV systems ?
CCTV camera, recorders( DVRs), Monitor and peripherals like lens, panning unit, controller etc forms a CCTV system. The CCTV system should be customized according to individuals need. First one should analysis the need for a CCTV system. The target for the intruder, is it material goods or information? Strategical placement of cameras and monitoring unit is equally important.
Feature to look for in CCTV systems.
User friendly operation
High resolution & Good quality images
High compression ratio to save hard drive space and band width
Power efficient to save running cost
Easy recording, search and back up
Pre Sales & After Sales Support
Current Dated Technology
Our product- CCTV System
Feature to look for in CCTV DVRS.
DVR is abbreviation of Digital Video Recorders
Digital image data is compressed and stored in Hard Drive
There are several types of DVR- PC based DVR, Industrial Computer Based DVR, Networked DVR, IP Based Camera and web server.