It is important for businesses of every size to keep important data and remove threats. All businesses acknowledge this basic security concern by placing locks on the door and giving keys to employees that need to access these locks. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may need access control systems:
- Is a lost or stolen key a security threat to your business?
- Time Based Control for Security Systems
- Do you need different access for different employees and clients?
- Would it be really beneficial to restrict access based on time or day?
- Do you need a record of people’s “comings and goings?
- Could your employees/clients be more secure?
- Reduced Requirement for Manpower
- Biometric Systems
- Audit trail – With access control systems, you will have a record of every opening and attempted opening of each door or specific area. The audit trail can be valuable in resolving employee issues.
- Time/day restrictions – Do you have certain employees that should only be there at certain times and days. An access control system make more sense to control their access than to give them a key that allows access at any time or day.
- Lost or stolen keys – When keys are lost or stolen, it is an expensive process for a business to completely rekey each door. Access control systems allow you to remove access by deactivating the I.D. badges or other security credentials.
- Remote access control – Many access control systems allow you to control of all of the business’ locks from one main system. With access control systems, you can easily and quickly lock down your businesses in an emergency as well as add and remove credentials.
Design 5: SYRiS Product with SQL Database, Multi-location. One SY230NT Controller can controll 4nos of Door. Practically i do many projects with this.
Ø The valid and authorized card user must present the card to the security system.
Ø Upon verification by the reader, the locking system will be de-energized and the door can be pushed open.
Ø To exit the premises, the person will have to press a door lock release switch and the system will release the lock.
Ø A power back up is also installed while fitting in the access control system.
Ø A break glass is also incorporated in case of emergency.